Monday, July 28, 2008

Netta vs. EZ

EZ got fat really fast as a newborn and I was wondering if Netta was going to do the same. At first it seemed Netta would never be able to because she lost a lot of weight while still in the hospital and EZ hardly lost any. But what do you know I take her to her two month check up and she is 13 pounds 11 ounces and when EZ was the same age he was 13 pounds 14 ounces. The doctor was very impressed with my ability to fatten up my children. Apparently I have magic milk. Here are some pictures of the two of them for comparison. EZ at about 1 week old
Netta at one week old

EZ at 2 months

Netta at 2 months

10 comments:

Cynthia said...

I am so glad you got a blog!!! I already linked you to mine- hope you don't mind!

Ryan and Bethany said...

Yay for blogs! I like the comparison! How fun!

Anonymous said...

i love it, it is so much funner to look at pics on a blog than through emails i think. the babies are so cute - they look so similar at the same ages.

Steve Eckerson said...

Nice blog, great looking children. Must be the Texas sun.

Aubreydoll said...

Chubby babies are the cutest anyway, but I might be a little biased!

Welcome to the blogging world!

Sarah said...

How come I was not informed of this blog, and Dad commented on yours!?!?!? I feel very discriminated against, first Meghan gets more comments, now you. People wonder why I don't update more often. PS I want the pic of me and EZ, please email it to me.

Unknown said...

Look at them babies!

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

Finally you get the blog going:) I can't believe Netta is so big now. She's such a little cutie. Its pretty funny how similar her and EZ look tho. You will have to tell me where you get that "Magic Milk" because Kameron is just about 12 in a half pounds and he's 4 months...geez.

The Morgans said...

Johanna, they are both adorable. How was the move? Are you enjoying TX? I hope all is going well. Congratulations on the blog I know that it was a pretty big step when I finally started mine.

Rylie said...

She is soo cute! I wish I could have met her!